- One to one support. We know our stuff. Let us share the secret of living well with you too
- Fitness classes are for both boys and girls including dance, circuits, Zumba, swimming… in fact the list is so long it’s too long to fit here!
- Come along to our girls like football too sessions – these are football sessions especially for girls with a Derby County Community Coach.
- Not only do you get FREE gym and swim throughout the year you can also join us for an array of fitness activities during the school holidays, including trampolining , footgolf and a variety of outdoor activities including fun runs.
- Sessions last from 45 minutes to 1.5 hours so there’s something to fit into your schedule
- All movement members get 10% off starbucks at ipro stadium with their movement cards- Just show your card at the till.
We will work with you for 12 months – every step of the way. There’s support each week with our super knowledgeable staff and guess what? It’s free 🙂
Sounds like this could be right up your street?
Okay let’s see if we can help you with our super easy LIVE IT checklist!
- BMI score on the 85th percentile (or higher) – check yours out here
- Registered at a Derby GP
- Aged between 5 and 17
Ticked all the boxes?
Freepost MID 24259,
Derby City Council,
No need for a stamp!.
To find out how you can get involved call 01332 641254
If you’re taking part in the LIVE IT programme, you’ll need to attend one or more of the following sessions:
Monday – 4.30-6pm
Over 12s multi-sports and gym session
Queens Leisure Centre
Monday – 4.45-6pm
Under 11s Multi-sports session
Willows Sport Centre
Tuesday – 4.30pm – 5.45pm
5-17 years Multi-sports and football session ran by a DCFC coach
Family Boxfit Ages 8+ (one friend / family can attend)
Why not bring a family member with you?
Johnston Building Derby College
Open to girls aged 11 and above, plus one female family member or friend.
£2 for girls
£3 for over 18s accompanying
Littleover Community School, DE23 4BZ
Thursday 4.30pm – 5.45pm
Thursday Hub – Multi sports ages 5-11
St Phillips Church, Taddington Road, Chaddesden